Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Hey everyone so this week was super boring... we had to take the car in to get serviced and it was suppose to be a 1 day  kinda thing but ended up being a week. That's south Africa. Oh and it's not even done. Haha we Have to take it in again here soon. We take I in looking a little banged up and we get it back looking like we got hijacked and someone threw a rave inside. But what can ya do. So because of this whole ordealio and having our area be 2 hour walk from where we stay because it's straight Bush, we had to catch a taxi but since we don't get paid anything at all we ended up stuck in town for a few days. And then I get sick so I guess it worked out so I could get some rest.
Anyways we will be getting the area going again this week and we're having a baptism! And I'm gonna be here!!! Finally.
 We just had some conference. It was a good time. I didn't know many missionaries though.. they are all new.. I getting old on mission wow. 
Also hope you fellers are gonna enjoy summer and graduation! Yo it's almost been a year. How time flies. Down under I'm going into winter and I'm so stoked. It's already getting cold. 
Sorry for the short and choppy email. But there wasn't much going on this week. But today we went to the gym! Oh how I missed the gym! We're gonna start going on Mondays just for chest shoulder and tri day. Most the other stuff i can do at home. All you just wait I'll be coming home looking like Arnold.
For baptisms we will also be having 3 on may 6th hopefully! My companion and I are being referred to the splash brothers. 
Everyone go skate, golf, frisbee, cricket. Go soak up the sun! 
Peace and blessings. 
PICTURES 
Here's what houses look like. 
Views of africa.
We bought a live chicken. 50 rand so 3.50$
And me walking with the nice Dundee smile In the mountain. 


No comments:

Post a Comment