Tuesday, May 29, 2018

April 30, 2018

Hello everyone! 
Sawubona abamuntu!
This week was nice we were pretty busy preparing our investigator for baptism! Everything went perfectly!! And thanks to my childhood we were able to get the baptism tub warm! Once upon a time the old crew aka Aren manu,  Kenny Zamberlin,and  rj Palmer had a broken hot tub so we filled it with hose water and then put boiling water into it. It worked perfectly. So yesterday it was freezing cold outside and also the water was freezing so I boiled a ton of water and made it super nice.  
Anyways it's already week 5 of the transfer and I'm 10 months!! Double digit guy. So ywah I'm getting kinda old on mission. I'm super stoked to see everyone and can't wait for the WHYNOTCREW to be back In action! 
Everyone go to prom and enjoy the last month of school! I graduated a year ago? And go see infinity war and tell me about it. I need to know how my heros are doing. I have a feeling that the good guys might lose cuz who can go against 5 infinity stones?  
It's mountain biking season! Everyone go shred and also I love seeing pics of you people so send away if you have time! 
Peace and blessings 

No comments:

Post a Comment