Tuesday, May 29, 2018

April 16, 2018

 I think this was a rough week all around! Everyone make sure you are praying for Christi! She's a true homie and one of the most kind hearted people I know! 

For my side we were sitting down with our huge family that we teach and the dad came home and I've never seen kids on there feet and scatter so fast. And the spirit was right behind them. He sat down and said he doesn't want us to teach his kids. And he wasn't willing to talk or discuss anything. We even asked to to share his beliefs and he wouldn't. He was so rude and we never saw the kids since. But the saddest part for me was when we were leaving dragging out hearts behind us wrapped in barbwire we saw the 12 year old boy with a big frown waving goodbye. Ish tore me in half. They were all progressing so well. But the bright side of things is there are a few kids that are 23 to 25 that the father is going to let us teach.  

Other than that i also got sick this weekend. I hope it's not Listeria. I've got fever and sore throat and we took the car in for service so we haven't had the car in two days and my area is an hour walk. So we're at a standstill right now. 

Anyways hopefully things get better. Peace and much love! 

There is a member with a homemade bench press so sometimes we shred. 


No comments:

Post a Comment