Monday, January 22, 2018




Hello peeps of the north. Welcome to another episode of Ridiculousness! I am Elder Huff and with me always we have Elder Allen and thats it. So this week I guess the area 70 has decided to take the cars away slowly and we were one of the first ones.  So yeah we are walking now but going to try and get bikes so we can get around easier because our area is HUGE as trump would say!  how is that guy btw?  Anyways I have lost like 5 pounds though in like 5 days of walking so thats not good. Also it has rained every evening for the past 4 nights.  And when it rains here it rains.  So weve had to run to members houses to keep cover even though your soaking within 10 seconds of the rain.  And it hurts. But this week was super successful.  We have found 5 new potential priesthood holders which is great becuase that has been our focus!  Goal making is huge in life!  Mission has made me understand that.  So everyone should have a goal in mind every day whether it be long term or daily.  

Ive  been loving mission guys and I will never stop loving this place.  Another reason why I love this place is every one asks the most innocent questions and are not afraid of peeps judging them.  Like in church we were teaching the gospel principles class and we were talking about how praying out loud is a good thing and then this old lady asked what our voice should sound like when we pray outloud. Also one of the Elders quoted one of the apostles and how he shared a joke with God one time and then this guy in the class said i dont think me and god have the same sense of humor.  Everyone died.  But yeah mission is great.  Everyone having fun in the 4 inches of snow?  haha I guess I chose a good year to miss! 
Love you guys. 

here is some pics.  An investigator gave us matching bowties so we slayed one night.  Oh yeah and this is a toilet in a members backyard.





No comments:

Post a Comment