Friday, January 19, 2018

Transfers.

hello my fellow Americans.  




So this week was pretty hectic because of transfers.  My comp left monday night and so my new comp didnt get here until wednesday morning so all day tuesday I was with my mtc groupy elder Lopez so that was way fun and we then picked up his companion that night and grabbed some pizza for the night and met some really crazy drunk guys.  One of them was like the biggest drug dealer in Bloemfontein and we became friends and he said if anything happens to call him and him and "the boys"will protect us so I can say we had some success this week.  

We found some really cool families we are teaching  so we have big plans for alot of baptisms this transfer.  Elder Allen and I are super good friends already and so this transfer will be greatness.  


Found these pictures on Elder Lahue blog. Hope it’s ok that I used them.  



Nothing else really happened this week other than finding the biggest fabric store ever.  This place is like grandma heaven.  But they do have some really cool stuff and I bought some patches and also I want to make some cool ties.  Thanks to my baba Thorsen for teaching me how to make ties.  

Anyways here are some pics for the week and hope you all enjoy the snow.
by the way everyone grows grapes here so we get to chow grapes all day.

Elder Huff 

No comments:

Post a Comment