Monday, February 5, 2018

Bikes

unjani!!!!

So this week was so much fun and the reason is because we got bikes!!!  I was so stoked I was able to convince President to get us bikes!  But now were flying through the township!  Its been alot of fun and we have been able to find 25 new investigators!! so the work is progressing.  

Also this week I think it rained every single night.  So thats super nice because the mornings have been cool.  But weve come home soaking wet like 3 times because we couldnt find cover.  So yeah theres actually nothing fun about that. 

This Saturday though it was one of our recent converts birthday so we had a braii and cake. The meat that people cook here is to die for.  

Oh yeah so Listeria just broke out here.  It came down from Joburg but hopefully I dont get that.  I guess its already taken 19 lives in a week.  I really hope they dont pull us out of the area.  

I guess alot has happened back home! alot of sad stuff.  Im keeping Karson in my prayers for sure.  Thats not fun and im sure he is in a tough spot right now.  So everyone pray for him and his family.  The plan of salvation is real!  I know he knows that too.  

Love you guys and here are some pics.
going to have some super good pics next monday because im going to be wrestle a lion. 






No comments:

Post a Comment