Monday, September 18, 2017

Change is repentance.





What up  you crazy Americans!

So I can't really remember what happened this week because it went by really fast.  It feels like I'm in a weird dream and then I wake up on a computer and write about what I think was my dream.  

Anyway, we had zone conference this week and our zone is full of the coolest people.  I have made some of the best friends out here.  All these Africans just rave about McDonald's its crazy.  The only time I've eaten McDonald's out here is when President paid.  My companion is always wanting to eat fast food and I am just not down.   Its because all the American fast food here is not as good as back home.  So yeah its nasty and prefer eating at all the local Indian food places!  The curry here is crazy hot but its so so good!

We had some drunk guys call us over and ask what were are doing so I said we go talk about Jesus and we go to Jesus's church and he said "You go to the JESUS guys real church? And I said yebo baba (yes sir) and he told us he would come but never did.  Nobody comes to church here.  We had 28 people in sacrament last week. But if they would just stop being drunk then maybe they would. angazi (I don't know)  

So on a spiritually note we committed a guy to baptism on our first lesson on Sunday.  I knew right when I met him that this guy would get baptized.  He is just super humble and wants to change.  So note to yall umfanas change is repentance!  Any change is repentance and any change that is good is of God.  Kind of obvious but YES!  

As far as Africa goes it is still crazy relaxed!  Everyone is super chill here which makes it hard for me to teach people when we go into shacks we just relax and talk about weird stuff but no worries we always leave a message.  

So yes thank you for all the support and keep having fun!
Love you all.  
PICS








No comments:

Post a Comment