Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Unjani - (How are you?)

Zone conference


Good morning from Africa!  I hope everyone is partying and having fun with me where ever you guys may be!

So yeah this week was pretty good. Nothing crazy scary happened this week, which is good.  We went tracting for like 3 hours and that was bunk.  We have been working hard though.

So one thing about Africa is there is garbage EVERYWHERE.  It is super gross, because all the animals come trotting along and then eat a babys diaper or whatever.  Very appealing.

But I am fully adjusted to everything and the other day I went on exchanges with Elder Isooba from Uganda so I had to drive.  It was way fun and I am use to being on the left side of the road now.

I came out here to invite others to come to Christ, not force them.  I love to get to know these people for who they are and I love hearing there back stories.  I have made so many friends out here who are not members and they are impressed by what we do and they see us as friends.  Which a doubt in my opinion the way to get people to come unto Christ.  Just by  showing love and becoming friends.

So yeah another week down and I am loving every second!  I can't believe I have already been out more than a month.  It is flying by.

Love you all!
This is the cow we helped sacrifice for the Zulu cultural feast 

Madandeni - The poorest area where we go and find people to teach

P-day - district

This was taken from the mission blog.  Landon and his companion Elder Thorsen at Zone meeting

Singing at the Zone meeting




1 comment:

  1. Love to see Landon adjusted and loving his mission and the people😀♥️👍🏻

    ReplyDelete