Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Week 1: Yebo, yebo!

Translation: Yes, yes!  (Zulu language)


I think the last 7 days were the longest 7 days of my life.  We were all very anxious to hear from Elder Huff.  Though it was very short and not full of to much detail, it did give us a small gimps of what he is doing at the Johannesburg MTC.
Johannesburg MTC - Smallest in the world capacity 38


Hey guys I don't have much time, but this Africa place is freakin nutz!  I love it here in the smallest MTC in the world hanging with all my French speaking Congo friends!! We play Fut-ball every day and these kids are gonna be pro one day I swear!! Anyways so far its been a breeze! Yebo yebo!!  I've been picking up on like 4 languages so yeah I've seen the gift of tongues in full power with these Congo guys! Such big hearts! Love you all and sorry I cant send pics yet but I will out in the field.



No comments:

Post a Comment