Friday, July 7, 2017

I'm alive...

I think!

I've been told by others that sending the 2nd missionary is easier because you've done it before.  Wrong!  It was harder with Landon.  Not really sure why, but it was.  His flight to Salt Lake and Atlanta went well. Atlanta to Johannesburg was delayed a couple hours.  Which just made an already long day longer.  I am one of those moms who tracked the flight all the way there.  When I knew he had landed in Johannesburg, I then began watching for my email.  Surprisingly enough it was not to long before I got the email.  I was ecstatic.

Landon Paul Huff 
hey i got to the mtc finally... im alive and well i think! the roads throw me off bad. But its fun.  In SLC i met 15 kids going to the same mission.  turns out were the whole mtc too so fun.  anyways goodnight love ya.


Landon was a little sunburned from spending the previous day outside at a water-park. 



He told Maysa to have fun at school.

He told Hayden to find a girl and get married

He told Aubrie to enjoy High school 

He gave his dad an extra long hug. As Dan tried to pull away so I could get my hug, Landon pulled him back tighter.

My hug was not long enough. I squeezed him so tight I was afraid to let go. I think it was harder this time because I have already experienced it and I know how long 2 years really is.  Can't wait for my next hug in 730 days, 104 weeks or 24 fast Sundays. But who's counting! Looking forward to Tuesday MTC p-day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment