Tuesday, May 29, 2018

April 3, 2018

Mambo Vipi! 
So I guess there was a big celebration they do here in Dundee with the Muslims and so since they own every store here, everything was closed.  So we got permission to email today.  
Everything is splendid as always.  I'm staying in my area and I was suppose to get my 9th companion but I called president and told him I need my companion because we are teaching this massive Congo refugee family and they only speak Swahili! So he changed things up and I get to stay with Roman for another and baptize a community! Its going to be so choice. I'm hoping for at least 7 baptisms this transfer! Well its the fall of Africa and its going to start getting super cold and I couldn't be more happy!  I guess it snows in the mountains here so hopefully I can put some 2 by 4s on my feet, strap up and shred;) 
Well since I'm on the other side of the world it takes a sec for the conference to get here so we will be watching this Sunday! I've heard good things so Im pretty stoked! I heard Prophet Nelson is still throwing backies on the skis. What a guy.
  I took a ton this week so enjoy!  To bad this computer is not the best so I can actually only send 3
The young adults in the branch
Elder Roman, Sannieh(coolest member in the world) and I
The legendary Gogo Mkati
 

aight jk only 1 pic. sorry ill try and i find a better way

Elder Roman on the R - Sannieh a member

No comments:

Post a Comment