Monday, February 26, 2018

Transfers - I headed to Mpongani

Well well well my fellow Americans injani!  So something not surprising at all happened this week.  So its transfer week and I'm getting transferred again.  haha I guess I'm a troubled child of the mission.  jk I don't know whats up but its making me tired moving around so much.  At this point though I'm just gonna try and shoot the moon and go to every zone in the mission.  Only 4 more left. 

So I'm going back to Zulu land which I'm very excited to speak again.  Its a place called Mpongani Ngwelazane. Its near the ocean again so back to the humid sticky life. Ive heard its the nicest missionary flat in the mission though so I'm looking forward to that.  But it is another township and its another very small branch. I think it will be a hotter version of my first area. 

So my new companion will be Elder Abel from Rexburg.  He is also in the same group as me so I already know who he is. I also already know every missionary in my new zone so that will be nice.  

Frustrated once again because I was suppose to baptize another girl this upcoming Sunday but I'm being swiped away once again.  Mixed feelings about that because its happened to me before!  haha I just wanna get my toes wet! cmon president!  haha but I will miss my companion a lot!  `it was to much fun with him and also with all the members I have to say bye to.  I guess they are throwing a huge breakfast party for me on Tuesday though.  

So happy Valentines day everyone I hope you enjoyed life with your lovers!  For me I had to spend my day of love with a boy named Elder Allen so that was interesting.  haha oh mission.  We did have a big pizza party though which was fun for everyone.  

Well I will be clear across the mission once again when I email you next week so should be a good email I hope!  peace and love!

sorry no pics this week I don't have a lot of time

No comments:

Post a Comment