Thursday, January 11, 2018

Merry Christmas

hamba kunjani!  










Happy Christmas peeps!  This week has been super crazy!  This festive season is a mad house!  I love it so much. I had a crazy experience giving a blessing to a girl the other day that I don"t know if I am going to tell anyone.  But just know it was a crazy experience involving the pre-existence.  

We have been running around like crazy.  I baked like 100 cookies the other night and we've been giving them out to a bunch of peeps.  But just this weekend we had our ward Christmas party that was so much fun.  And then for Christmas eve we hung out at the senior couples house the HICKS.  And yes its the Hicks from Blackfoot.  They used to live in Poky.  But yeah Cam Hicks is coming next month so hopefully we get to see each other which we will. 

 I hear Pebble Crik is open today!! Everyone go shred those rocks and ruin your skis but have the best time of life.  

Anyways we played games last night and then went caroling and giving out candy.  We made a bunch of old people cry. It was sweet.  But today I've made three batches of my famous bread pudding.  Peaches and Cream,  banana chocolate, and apple cinnamon.  So yeah I'll have to make it when I get home. 

Anyways gotta go have fun!  I'll talk with you guys next week.  
much love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment