Thursday, January 11, 2018

Happy New Year











No way its 2k18 already?  Where did my childhood go?  

I really don't know where time has gone I am turning 20 this year?  Since when?  But whatevs life goes on.   

This week was one of the funniest weeks of my life!  Christmas day was seriously a wonderful day. We worked in the morning for a few hours and then went to this place called naval hill where you can drive around and see all kinds of animals.  And since were all little boys at heart the minute we see a bunch of giraffes we get out of the car and start chasing them around in the desert.  We also went to this huge Nelson Mandela statue where it looks over the city.  If anyone plans on coming to South Africa, come to Bloemfontein.  

Other than feasting on Christmas this week was nice.  kinda...  No one wanted to see us because of the festive season.  And yesterday was horrible. No one wanted to see us.  New years is huge here and there was music and fireworks all night long.  I looked out my window and it looked like a war was going on.  

So a little update.  I'm in a trio right now just for these last two weeks because this kids companion went home a little early for school.  So is it fun?  I'm not a huge fan of having 3 peeps in a companionship especially when they just talk about killing animals and how scary SA is.  I just usually go to bed but its fine, only a few more days left.  
peace and blessings

Elder Huff

so here is some pics.
This is me eating a camel spider.  it was still alive it just had a broken leg so we were playing with it. it was in the baptismal fount when we were cleaning it.  
and here is some giraffes.

No comments:

Post a Comment