Monday, October 30, 2017

Umlazi baptisms




Unjani everyone! 
   So this week was awesome!  We had three baptisms in Umlazi and it went perfect.
  
Okay so alot has been going down as well!  So many missionaries are getting sent home because of  bad choices they are making.  You wont believe how many things are going down in my mission.  There is so much drama.  I never thought missionaries could take it to far but I guess they can.  
Guys I've been out 4 months now!! wha wha.  It feels like I got here yesterday.  I still get crap for being young on mission which is very true I have a looong way to go but if this keeps up I will be home tomorrow!  
Anyways I love my area it’s a jungle mountains and we have to go see people who live in the bush.  Its so so fun.  So today we got to take a nice drive right on the beach!  

A couple days ago I was on exchanges with Elder dos Santos from Mozambique  and the cars clutch burned out so I had to push this car up a hill and it sucked but it was super fun.  

Okay so something cool that I have noticed.  
So the other morning a guy got shot 5 times in umlazi and died and then another girl we met.  Her brother killed someone and then he got killed and we met her out of nowhere right after it happened.  So what I have to say is that Jesus christ dwells even in the darkest of places.  I know that for a fact teaching in Umlazi.  Satan is trying so hard to stop this place from growing but the light always overpowers the dark and that is why so many people are being baptized!  
(My interpretation of this experience he had is: Umlazi is a dangerous place. People are being shot at in the streets. They met a young girl out of no where that just lost her brother to one of these dangerous events.  They were able to possibly help her and teach her.  Even in the darkest places where we feel only evil dwells, the light of the Savior over powers the darkness and wins.  It is evident in all the baptisms that are happening). 

Okay thanks for listening.  And enjoy the weather!  By the way pray for the people here because we just got hit with a massive storm!  crazy damage. and alot of people died.









No comments:

Post a Comment