Monday, October 23, 2017

It’s a jungle out there

So I went from dead Africa, to alive real quick peeps.  I moved into an apartment that is right on the beach!  I get a wonderful morning view of the ocean.  Also I am in the jungle finally!  It is so green and thick thick thick! I am very blessed to be serving in a place like this!  

So I only go to Umlazi 2 days a week and were only allowed to go if we have assigned appointments to see and we have to leave by 5 pm.  So yeah it is so cool though and honestly it doesn't feel that dangerous.  I'm am literally driving on a roller coaster.  These roads go up and down not left or right.  It is so fun.  Only one car can fit so sometimes your heart pounds a little when your close to a cliff.  Ha ha I love this place!  

So I mainly serve in a place called Illovo which is super safe and very Africany.  There is just huts on green mountains with a awesome view of the ocean!  It is truly a sight to see. I miss all my friends in Madadeni but I know that I'm going to meet some really cool people here.   I'm going to start taking pics with all the gogos (grandmas) and at the end of mission I'm going to make a book called the book of gogos.

So yeah we are white washing is actually kind of fun.  We have this member take us around and show us all the people we can teach and there are some powerful members.  This one guy showed us a doctor who lives on top of a mountain in a super nice house and we started teaching him so yeah.  We already have a few dinner appointments which is nice because I expected none since we are opening the area.  I guess President trusts me. 

But guys don't have to much fun in the snow.  I miss that stuff. Its beginning to get very hot and humid.  I wake up every morning feeling nasty and gross.  But the ocean smell is oh so nice.

Peace and blessings and here are pics yo!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment