Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Week 3: Welcome to Durban

Landon's MTC group.  16 Elders were joining him in Durban.  
Holy crap!  Durban is gorgeous!! It's a jungle on the beach and I freaking love it already!

I've only been here for a day but we got to see the new temple site and all the cool buildings and also the soccer stadium!! I also got to drive today which was way fun on the left side of the road!

It was sad leaving the some of the missionaries going to different places because the MTC is so small everyone become best friends.  Haha people are way more obedient here rather than Joberg.  Zulu is coming along pretty good!  I know basic conversation stuff on street and what not, but they laugh at me but say its okay!   

Man Africa is so fun! Some towns have super big houses its nutz! The ocean is of course beautiful. I have been seeing a lot of skaters! To bad I'm in a car I'd challenge them to some skate.  The people here are super humble.  
I don't know who my trainer is or where I'm going yet, because its only 14:00 here.  By the way the system down here throws me off but I',m freaking rich! (I believe he is referring to the metric system and monetary value) every thing is seriously a couple bucks compared to back home. 

I gotta watch out for these monkeys.  They are not the brightest and I don't like them very much.  Have fun!  Live it Up Love it Down.

 Je T'aime(i love you in French) laterz
Elder Huff


There are lives to Brighten, there are hearts to touch, there are souls to save
- Thomas S Monson

No comments:

Post a Comment